This exciting new course provides useful and practical knowledge about healthy food choices for the whole family, and how best to utilise food.
About the course
Good nutrition is the key to vibrant health and wellbeing. With today’s fast paced society and compromised food supply, maintaining a balanced diet can present an overwhelming challenge. This course will show you how specific foods affect your body and your mind, and will equip you with the confidence to make healthy food choices.
- The foundation of good health – macro- and micronutrients
- Cooking tips for optimum nutrition
- How to balance your diet
- Detoxification, fasting and cleansing safely
- Improving your mood with food
- Living foods & superfoods
- Organic versus non-organic – myths and facts
- Anti-ageing tips
- Food labels and food industry marketing ploys
CNM Certificate in Nutrition for Everyday Living
Two Weekends (4 sessions) – 10am – 5pm
7th & 8th and 21st & 22nd November 2015
To book this course online, please click here or head to http://www.naturopathy.ie/courses/short-courses/nutrition-for-everyday-living/